Sunday, December 9, 2007

About

I created this site to post various audio clips (ranging approx 3 - 30 minutes in duration) of Rabeinu that I have recorded (from the tapes) in my car with my Treo 755 using a voice recording software.

The clips are not entire tapes, but rather "highlights" of tapes that are self contained thoughts & essential teachings of avoda, middos, successful living, hashkafa, emuna etc... I currently have well over 100.

Additionally the clips contain many of the q & a that are included at the end of the tapes. One q & a per clip.

The major benefits of these audios, 1) brevity 2) descriptive, categorized file names

Now I only need to receive authorization! Until then stay tuned...

2 comments:

Moderator said...

I know my name shows up as moderator, long story there, this is taon from frumteens. Are you going to be able to update this? Hope it goes well.

RK said...

so did you get authorization?